Within the past year I have fallen back in love with reading. I am so excited that I have come across a low-pressure reading challenge at Callapidder Days. My goal for the year was to read 50 books, well that is not going so well! I will be honest and will tell you that I have completed only 17. Having a one year old has not made it easy to reach 50!! Anyway I have accepted the challenge just to see how many books I can read this fall. I get all of my books through PaperBackSwap (it's the best thing since sliced bread!) It is a given that I will not finish all the books listed. I will be picking from the list. Have you read any of these? Let me know your favorite.
1. Life, Libby and the Pursuit of Happiness by Hope Lyda (just finished 2 days ago)
2. Pick Your Poison: A Yellow Rose Mystery by Leann Sweeney (currently reading)
3. Hey Diddle Diddle, the Corpse and the Fiddle: Callie Parrish Mystery by Fran Rizer
4. Wicked: The Life and Time of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
5. The First Assistant: A Continuing Tale from Behind the Hollywood Curtain by Clare Naylor & Mimi Hare
6. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
7. True Colors by Kristin Hannah
8. The Ten Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer
Join in the Fall Into Reading challenge. Here you can also find out what everyone else is reading this fall. Happy reading to you all and have a wonderful Fall!
6 hours ago