Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation!!

We are leaving for vacation in 4 days! I couldn't be more excited! We are going to the beach where my family has been going for the past 25 years. We have met some great families who are there the same time we are so it's like one huge reunion. However I am kind of nervous about it. Now in tow we have a 15 month old. I'm nervous about the flight and how he will act. I am worried about his little ears when the pressure changes. I am prepared for him to eat sand. I just hope I don't have to play chase all day and I can get a little relaxation in. I'm still so excited to see how my little man reacts to a new surrounding, the sand and the ocean. I'm also nervous about my after baby body, well I can say was. I found some great swimsuits to hide what need to be hid and hold "the girl" in place without showing too much! Reebok makes a great tankini. So I bought 3 for the trip (we also have a pool at home). I tried on bathing suits everywhere! I finally wound up at Dick's Sporting Goods and hit the jackpot. So if you a looking for a suit to hide and support I suggest Reebok! Here is one of my cute suits (sorry it's as big as I could get it!) Where are you going on vacation? Safe travels to all!

No comments: